– Practical set of broom and handheld dustpan with ergonomic and minimalist design.
– They are coupled to each other occupying the minimum space to store them and can even be hung together.
– Maximum efficiency collector with cleaning spikes on one side and with rubber tab at the end of the blade that helps to collect all the dirt in a single pass.
– The collector can be emptied in a traditional way or through the hole of the handle to be able to empty the dirt more precisely.
– Broom with bamboo handle.
-Materials: PP, Rice husk, TPR, processed natural bamboo and recycled PET.
* Bio-based bioplastics are plastic materials that are created with a percentage of renewable natural sources, meaning that the material derives partially or totally from plants, in our case from the fiber of the rice husk.
What do you think of our pack of collector and handbatch of sustainable material? It is a very practical set with an ergonomic and minimalist design. The main objective has always been to facilitate household chores by incorporating an original design. The broom and the dustpan are very well coupled to easily store them anywhere, and can even be hung together.
The collector is made to be of maximum efficiency with the cleaning spikes on one side and with a rubber tab at the end of the blade to help collect all the dirt. Of course, the broom handle is made of bamboo, like many of our home utensils from the Zeroline collection.
The design of its handle is designed to be able to throw the dirt swept by it thus avoiding the spills that we always have when we throw it with conventional collectors.