– Practical broom set and wide sweep hand picker with ergonomic and minimalist design.
– They are coupled to each other occupying the minimum space to store them and can even be hung together.
– Maximum efficiency collector with cleaning spikes on one side and with rubber tab at the end of the blade that helps to collect all the dirt in a single pass.
– Broom with bamboo handle.
-Materials: PP, Rice husk, TPR, processed natural bamboo and recycled PET.
* Bio-based bioplastics are plastic materials that are created with a percentage of renewable natural sources, meaning that the material derives partially or totally from plants, in our case from the fiber of the rice husk.
This set of broom and hand picker make a perfect match. Its design will make that if they are in sight they are even decorative. Like the rest of our products in the zeroline collection, this set has a minimalist yet ergonomic design.
The materials that have been used to make this set are rice husk, TPR, processed natural bamboo and recycled PET. The collector has cleaning spikes on one side with a rubber tab at the tip of the shovel to be able to collect with maximum efficiency. Its design will make you pick everything up the first time and do not have to waste your time giving several passes to have everything perfect.